| 2 comments ]



Trusty, WhoWhatWear Daily has devised a trend alert of their own for the look for fall that I reported on a few days ago, "Electric Purple Lips."

For the perfect nighttime look slick your pout with either of the purple hued lipsticks in the collage below. To play the look down for the day, try pairing it with a berry gloss or wearing the gloss alone.


Bobbi Brown at ShopStyle


I've made your search for the perfect lip color easy by compiling the Shopstyle collage below. lick on the collage and you can purchase the lip colors thereafter.

2 comments

Z.Kay Walker said... @ October 10, 2009 at 10:16 PM

I can't wait to see what this looks like on a really brown girl. I'm gonna try a cheaper one like NYX first then ungrade if necessary.

luxurygirl said... @ September 5, 2021 at 10:47 PM

Amazing black dress, I found the same on this site site

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x