| 0 comments ]


Hi guys!
Sam, here. I hope you are doing well and a belated Happy New Year! 

Even if I may have not spoken to you in a while, I'm so honored to be in the position to ask of you--to have a brand and a cause so important to me as to bring me to this place.   

I followed the spontaneous urge this past Sunday to contact the Axis Show for a spot in their already buzzed about debut trade show to come on February 22nd. My fashion friends, you already know exactly how major this is!

To my surprise but according to my prayers, we were accepted immediately--even outside of the application process! So with the biggest opportunity of TNEMNRODA's career so far, comes the biggest cost we've ever been faced: 2 weeks to deliver $5K to present in the show!   

MY CALL-TO-ACTION:
Please help me make this prayer-come-true, a true reality. I ask that you rally with me in monetary support by contributing to the $5k needed to make it to the Axis Show. To see ways in which you can donate and the amazing gifts I have for you in return click HERE !

If you are in NYC, I would love to see you!
Join me for a cocktail hour to view the collection, chat + donate!
Tuesday, Feb 10th 6-8pm
Corner Social, 321 lenox ave (at 126th Street), NYC 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!








0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x