| 0 comments ]

Hi lovely! 

Thanks so much for your time and attention. 

Thanks so much if you have already donated! The rallied support in less than two weeks has been incredible! THANK YOU! Please know that you have contributed to a total of $2,080 so far! Including cash donations, I am about 40% of the way through attaining my goal!

That much closer to securing my seat at the Axis Show! 

PLUS:: We have support from Rocket Hub! They like our campaign so much that they have interviewed and featured us on their blog today! 

I really hope that you can help me make it to my goal: presenting to buyers at Axis and expanding the reach of TNEMNRODA to girls all over the country and beyond through the stores they shop! 

To make a donation please visit this page: 


image.jpeg



0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x