| 2 comments ]

Photobucket
I got my Free People Catalog in the mail this weekend! And I don't mean to say it like I always get one. I actually usually get an Urban Outiftters book, which is old news to me by the time it's come. I've already grabbed a copy from the store!

So, super excited about this new mail and even more stoked to find Gemma Ward as there cover *slash* every page girl! See my fave looks here and check the Free People site for a cute video...and shopping of course!
Photobucket
//PHOTO CRED//

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ April 11, 2011 at 12:52 PM

that's Sasha Pivovarova!

Samantha Smikle said... @ April 11, 2011 at 9:26 PM

eeek! clearly i need to fact check. i always mix them up!

thanks!
s
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x