| 10 comments ]

Who went to the Beats and Brands party!? Shouts to my lovely fellow bloggers I saw out, Keith of Another Fashion Interpreter, Michelle of Mademoiselle Michelle and Elijah of Minority Report.

What a fun night, though the late comers made a huge crowd outside, drawing cops who shut down a perfectly jumpin' fiesta. But it was good while it lasted. Here are shots to prove it!

THE DESIGNERS, Erin of MadeMe with Nicole (?) of Ni**Sky
Photobucket

THE DESIGNERS, CLAW MONEY
Photobucket

Who doesn't like suspenders on a Friday night?
Photobucket

Doesn't her sweater make you think of unicorns and cottoncandy? Love it!
Photobucket

My girl, Eniola of StyleCoolture Vintage. I see you, girl!
Photobucket

What a themed look! So cool.
Photobucket

P.S. My B about the crap-ola quality on some of the shots. I didn't want use the flash but a tipsy hand isn't very condusive to steady shots :/ Blame it on the Ciroc!

10 comments

xoliquoricexo said... @ April 18, 2009 at 5:21 PM

what a cool sweater!! and eniola is nigerian! or at least she has a nigerian name! lol. coooool. we'll check her out.

Miss Mary Mac--Jatae Monique said... @ April 18, 2009 at 8:07 PM

saw the cotton candy girl outside..lol. she had a matching fur bag

Stephanye said... @ April 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Eniola = BEAT

Ha! Mz Tigga Galore has made the blog. I met her through Ezra

Cafe Fashionista said... @ April 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Love these pictures. And that sweater? Yes, it does make me think of unicorns and cotton candy. Also those little dot/button candies.

mademoisellemichelle said... @ April 19, 2009 at 5:05 PM

it was great finally meeting you!

Vintage Me New You said... @ April 20, 2009 at 7:31 AM

Hi,
I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

xoxo,
Gia!

Samantha Smikle said... @ April 20, 2009 at 8:49 AM

@ xoliquoricexo: I told her about you guys! She rarley checks her blog though. If you contacted her, you may wanna email. :)

@jatae: think I saw that too! hah

@Stephanye: told her you loved her look! And yes, Mz. Tigga was def giving the kids fashion! hahah

@cafe fashionista: thanks!! def. candy dots!!

@mademoisellemichelle: girlie! it was so great meeting you too! wish we got to dance in a cirle together! lol

@vintage me new you: thanks so much gia. Just checked out the site breiefly. I'll be sure to explore more later and join :)

xo,
S.

Lauren said... @ April 21, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Next time I'll get there early enough to enjoy it :(

shug said... @ April 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM

hay! i'm glad my sweater was such a hit and this party was fun. your blog is cute. i have a blog too, check it out.

lylaskrew.blogspot.com

love + gummy bears, ally

Samantha Smikle said... @ April 23, 2009 at 2:20 PM

@Lauren: yess! pls! :)

@shug: checked it out! so funny! thanks for checking me out!

xo,
S.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x