| 9 comments ]

Who went to the Beats and Brands party!? Shouts to my lovely fellow bloggers I saw out, Keith of Another Fashion Interpreter, Michelle of Mademoiselle Michelle and Elijah of Minority Report.

What a fun night, though the late comers made a huge crowd outside, drawing cops who shut down a perfectly jumpin' fiesta. But it was good while it lasted. Here are shots to prove it!

THE DESIGNERS, Erin of MadeMe with Nicole (?) of Ni**Sky
Photobucket

THE DESIGNERS, CLAW MONEY
Photobucket

Who doesn't like suspenders on a Friday night?
Photobucket

Doesn't her sweater make you think of unicorns and cottoncandy? Love it!
Photobucket

My girl, Eniola of StyleCoolture Vintage. I see you, girl!
Photobucket

What a themed look! So cool.
Photobucket

P.S. My B about the crap-ola quality on some of the shots. I didn't want use the flash but a tipsy hand isn't very condusive to steady shots :/ Blame it on the Ciroc!

9 comments

xoliquoricexo said... @ April 18, 2009 at 5:21 PM

what a cool sweater!! and eniola is nigerian! or at least she has a nigerian name! lol. coooool. we'll check her out.

Miss Mary Mac--Jatae Monique said... @ April 18, 2009 at 8:07 PM

saw the cotton candy girl outside..lol. she had a matching fur bag

iSo14below said... @ April 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Eniola = BEAT

Ha! Mz Tigga Galore has made the blog. I met her through Ezra

Cafe Fashionista said... @ April 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Love these pictures. And that sweater? Yes, it does make me think of unicorns and cotton candy. Also those little dot/button candies.

Michelle Jailine said... @ April 19, 2009 at 5:05 PM

it was great finally meeting you!

Samantha Smikle said... @ April 20, 2009 at 8:49 AM

@ xoliquoricexo: I told her about you guys! She rarley checks her blog though. If you contacted her, you may wanna email. :)

@jatae: think I saw that too! hah

@Stephanye: told her you loved her look! And yes, Mz. Tigga was def giving the kids fashion! hahah

@cafe fashionista: thanks!! def. candy dots!!

@mademoisellemichelle: girlie! it was so great meeting you too! wish we got to dance in a cirle together! lol

@vintage me new you: thanks so much gia. Just checked out the site breiefly. I'll be sure to explore more later and join :)

xo,
S.

Lauren said... @ April 21, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Next time I'll get there early enough to enjoy it :(

shug said... @ April 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM

hay! i'm glad my sweater was such a hit and this party was fun. your blog is cute. i have a blog too, check it out.

lylaskrew.blogspot.com

love + gummy bears, ally

Samantha Smikle said... @ April 23, 2009 at 2:20 PM

@Lauren: yess! pls! :)

@shug: checked it out! so funny! thanks for checking me out!

xo,
S.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x