| 3 comments ]

My hear skipped a couple beats when I browsed the A/W '09 Louis Vuitton Collection. Marc Jacobs seems to have paid some tribute to Christian Lacroix with the ruffle-y, sheer, tutu pieces. But below are my top five looks that I heart and wish I could wear right now.


Photobucket
Red is powerful and in hard times a woman's got to be tough.

Photobucket
I do sexy in subdued doses. So I love how this is sexy just so.

Photobucket
Nudes are hot for this spring and we see here that they'll still be relevant for the fall. Plus a bit of volume to the mix, doesn't hurt.

Photobucket
Leather! All over the runways for the fall--but paired with a cutesy top, it's not as intimidating.

Photobucket
And here's the cherry on top. Mini, low cut, but vibrant and voluminous. The perfect blend of sexy and pretty!

3 comments

Anonymous said... @ March 16, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Oooweee very fashion forward!

KATLIN said... @ March 18, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Sometimes I like scrolling/clicking through runway images really fast to just get flashes of color and shapes, Christian Lacroix's stuff always makes for good color + shapes.

WilliamsWest said... @ March 19, 2009 at 11:56 AM

I loved the ears!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x