| 2 comments ]

On my way to the park to enjoy the weather before class, I kept bumping into stylish people. But guys, nonetheless, as I've been attracted to men style of late.

I don't know when I'll get tired of this look. But while I'm into it. Here's a shot!
Photobucket

Gold shoes. Check. Man bags. Check. Model strut like Broadway is your catwalk. Check.
Photobucket

After shooting the guys, I twittered "Where the ladies at?!" And the twitter street style gods answered my prayers! Here's Hannah in her '90s drama glory.
Photobucket

2 comments

shaun. said... @ March 19, 2009 at 8:45 AM

i really would like to know if there is a place that sells sweatshirts like that one in the first pic. I need it.

Samantha Smikle said... @ March 19, 2009 at 9:47 PM

@ Shaun: Ugh, I don't know! Wish I did. Maybe just vintage shops. I'll try to find one that has good men's stuff :)
xo,
S.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x