| 0 comments ]

I heart Alexander Wang. But really? I think he's taking this whole "model off duty" look to far for my taste. You be the judge...

First what I liked...Note: So far Erin Fetherston, Yigal Azrouƫl and new comer Vicente Villarin have a Little White Dress (LWD) for Spring. Here's Wang's...
Now for what I didn't like and would have made me upset that I went out torrential rains for...


Anyone can see these proportions are wrong. She's a size -2 and looks like an 8.

Styling is something that I enjoy most in a show. I don't want to see pieces on a model as if I'm looking through racks. Looks should be fleshed out. So with that said. Where are her pants?
I think mid-drifts are tacky if your navel is exposed. This top with a high-waisted pant would have been much nicer and still in line with the A. Wang aesthetic.
Is Wang falling off already or did he just need to get the '80s out of his system?
Photo Credit: nymag.com Alexander Wang Spring/summer 2009

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x