| 4 comments ]

Tupac, Photo credit: tupac-online.com

Shorts weather is steadily approaching, so fellas should proceed with caution when reaching for a pair.

The days of shorts that are so long that they look like capris are gone...they have been for a while. Yet, I've already seen a couple guys with the look.


So if you're feeling bold, grab a pair of cuffed shorts. They'll change your life. Here are some guys who do it right....

NYC, Photo Credit: Fader Mag

South of France, Photo Credit: The Sartorialist

4 comments

Danz said... @ May 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM

SoVIPzone also did a post about this recently. I must say, I do like this trend.

Samantha Smikle said... @ May 16, 2008 at 12:14 AM

I've never heard of them...I'll check it out! thanks and glad your like it!! :)

Samantha Smikle said... @ May 16, 2008 at 12:20 AM

Just looked up so VIP zone...great blog!

IƱaki said... @ May 16, 2008 at 3:37 AM

Well, i'm flattered to read those comments above! :)
Nice post you did yourself! I love the sartorialist look with the aubergine top!

xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x