| 2 comments ]



Erykah Badu, Photo Credit: google search

Whitney Port: Photo Credit, bellasugar.com

A couple years ago, I spotted Lindsay Lohan in a paparazzi shot with noir polished nails. That was the start of my obsession with O.P.I. Lincoln Park After Dark, which ended when everyone and their mama started wearing it too!


Now it's time for a new "It" color, which I've spotted as baby blue. It's the quirky counterpart to the ultra chic noir trend. It also has the same nostalgic sensibility. While dark polish conjures up thoughts of the 1920s, baby blue reminds me of a color I had when I was younger.


I might give my Essie"Bachelorette Bash," my O.P.I "Dutch Tulip" and that nameless bottle of neon orange a break for pure baby blue--no shimmer or metallic hints though. Here's a couple of options to get you started...

"Baby Go Bye-Bye", Photo Credit: Nicole By O.P.I.com

"Sky", Photo Credit: Hardcandy.com

2 comments

Always In Style said... @ May 14, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Very cute - nice color for Spring/Summer.

Samantha Smikle said... @ May 14, 2008 at 10:48 AM

thanks! let me know if you see any other good options!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x