| 0 comments ]



As you know my eyewear line is called TNEMNRODA, so I've started a youtube channel that focuses on talks that guide you in adorning your life, not just your sunnies [in positivity and power].

So far, I've been discussing a lot of the thinking practices that I've adopted to stay grounded in my dreams and the execution of them. The video above dives deeper into a concept that I explore in a previous video of changing your mindset and creating new dreams for yourself.

So while you're daring to dream big dreams for yourself, take it a step further. Dream beyond your geographical limits.

During my 2 week trip between New Orleans and Houston, I thought: what would I do differently if location was of no hinderance? See what you come up with for yourself and let me know if you end up moving! ;)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x