| 0 comments ]

need-a-photographer

Goodbye to the days of asking friends to take shots of me--"No, not with you...just me."
It's time. O.M.O. Writes needs a resident photog!

Team with me every weekday to produce amaze style shots. You will earn photo cred, a transportation allowance and a small fee for taking my daily style shots. Be an O.M.O. Writes Contributor!

Contact me at samantha.smikle@gmail.com if you're interested.

//Requirements//
-You must live in NYC with the ability to travel to various locations in the city once everyday.
-You must own a professional camera
-You must email me the shots unedited after each session

//Compensation//
-Photo cred on each post
-Metro Card to cover transportation to and from our shoot location and/or small fee for each session


0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x