| 0 comments ]

I was blank. No news worthy ideas to pitch to Chioma for stories. It happens, but instead of being completely empty-handed, I once pitched a new feature idea: Take shots of your daily looks...

That was in our Fader days. Chioma has since found a new home at Vogue, and the team there has also taken notice of her style. Visit the site to go through a business week's worth of looks! Stick around here where I'll cover the feature with highlights and comparisons!

Photobucket
//DAY ONE//
"If I’m feeling low-energy on a Monday morning, I’ll reach into my closet and pick out the brightest thing I own. It’s a real pick-me-up (and orange is the new red!)."

Orange will extend beyond this Fall, all the way through Resort 2012! Try it in a lighter shade for the Fall, Winter and Resort seasons.

Photobucket
[L: Acne, Resort 2012; R: Chris Benz, Resort 2012]

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x