| 4 comments ]

Photobucket
If you didn't make it to the Elle Files Fashion Fete, I missed you. And for those who did [special shouts to stylist, Pamela Shepherd [right below], Stephanye, Sandrine and many more]--wasn't it a blast? So many laughs over wine and the most amazing mini cupcakes, which the verdict is still open over how many actually equal a full sized cupcake. Another shout out to The Elles, Danielle [pictured last] and Michelle for a wonderful event.

But back to the point, TNEMNRODA. I showcased the new pieces under the new line as well as faves from Odd &Even. People always gravitate toward the shades and this weekend there were a few in particular...
Photobucket
Pam in the Mia Shades
Photobucket
[left] Mia Shades [right] Elizabeth Shades
Photobucket
Lace Floral Prescrips
Photobucket
Elizabeth Shades
Photobucket
Lace Floral Prescrips

4 comments

Anonymous said... @ May 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Great post!!!!!!

How do you find out about all these events?

Samantha Smikle said... @ May 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM

thanks!

and I was invited to this. I posted the invite! :)
look out for event invites on the site

s
x

PurpleSkyyys said... @ May 5, 2011 at 6:19 PM

These glasses are SO fly....
I have to get a pair...

teena.leone said... @ May 5, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Yes!! I love the glasses boo! I will def be copping a pair of the floral ones! xo love love love. And I'm so sad I missed this event. I got an invite for it too :( super blah to not living in the city lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x