| 2 comments ]

Photobucket
The "horns" on her face look like a makeup illusion and the shoulder "prosthetics" looks like the work of PhotoShop, not even consistent throughout the shoot. But yet Derek Blasberg insists on targeting her new look as "Mommy Monster" as some motivation for her fans to self mutilate.

Whaaaat??? Blasberg, I don't even understand why you write 60% of the articles in Harper's much less ask Gaga silly questions. And as left field as his interview was Gaga managed to serve some amazing ideas. See my faves below:

//GAGA ON FINANCIAL FREEDOM//
Financial freedom has been a tonic for any emotional fatigue. "The true luxury of my success is that I can do it all on my own terms now, even though the roller-coaster ride is still going." But now she owns the roller coaster. "I own the whole theme park, actually."
//GAGA ON HER DESTINY//
And what if it hadn't worked out? What if she was still struggling Stefani? Gaga says she'd be just as happy as she is now. "I would still be living next door to my friend Jennifer, playing at the clubs I've always played at. It was never not going to work out for me because I was already living my dream when I was playing music."
//GAGA AS AN ADJECTIVE//
But in getting people's attention, Gaga has been universally sensational. In an early video interview, she looks into the camera and uses the word gaga as an adjective. "I've always wanted to be an adjective," she says with a smile. But she adds, "Back then, I was just delusional. I'm going to make a T-shirt that says, I'M NOT A PROPHET, I'M DELUSIONAL."
//SOURCE//
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

nadj said... @ April 24, 2011 at 10:20 PM

i definitely love your blog, keep up the good work!

www.bossabou.blogspot.com

Ashlee said... @ April 24, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Lady Gaga is great as an interviewee. Have you seen her 60 minutes interview? If people aren't at least intrigued by her persona after seeing it, then they are aiming for a whole other tangent entirely. She's really adorable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBk22UhcJIo

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x