| 0 comments ]

Photobucket
The Henrik Vibskov store opening spilled into the streets at 6:30! Only a half hour after it was scheduled to open. And to think me and my boy Michael Scott thought we were early!

Once in, the opening was more like a homecoming. The first warm day during an event brought all the winter's long lost faces out in droves. So besides the catching up, the collab brainstorming...I don't have a good idea of how the store looked or even what Vibskov-curated designers are represented, so I'm def due for a second trip.

And while I'm at it, let's say cheers to the after party too! Madame Wong's treated us so right with the Vibskov sponsored Absolut Wild Tea drinks and I ran into Chioma, my editor at FADER! We've both moved on and having not seen each other for a few months, it was more homecoming fun! No pictures from that...you'll just have to believe it was a good time.


Henrik Vibskov//456 Broome Street @ Mercer Street
Madame Wong//3 Howard Street
Photobucket
//NYNE//
Photobucket
Photobucket
//SP OF SWAGGER New York//
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x