| 1 comments ]

Photobucket
//VOGUE TURKEY April 2011 MODEL Valerie van der Graaf PHOTOG John Lindquist STYLIST Konca Aykan//

I guess she's supposed to be plus sized? *rolling my eyes*

By the way Christophe Decarnin, the amazingness who reinvented Balmain, has stepped down from his post as head designer! *gasp*

What will we do without $1,600 ripped tees and crazy-ass shoulders...then again, the era of the hard shoulder has passed. I'm guessing he's moving on to start fresh with another trend to take over our lives. Look out for what ever that is with me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
//SOURCE//

1 comments

Kholi said... @ April 8, 2011 at 7:23 AM

so ... not necessarily plus-sized ... but um ... her images are REALLY captivating.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x