| 0 comments ]

Photobucket
Lucy Jay scarves are like dreams, experiences and time on silk. Each bears a personality of its own, named after the special people in her life. My fave, the Adam scarf [above] is named after her brother, which may attribute to the deep colors and almost army fatigue-like spattering of colors. It's a wonderful contrast of masculine against a delicate fabric. Scarves are usually such an afterthought for brands or simply an extension of a collection. So when asked why the accessory, Lucy tells O.M.O.:

" For my final collection at uni[versity] I did a totally print-based collection and included scarves to create the layering effect. They worked so well and I really enjoyed designing them and wanted to take the idea further...Here I am now!"


//STYLING TIP//
The accessory savvy fashionista need not look to match her scarf to her 'fit. The beauty is in throwing it on with anything.  //LUCY JAY SITE//
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x