| 0 comments ]

"The creative process for me is that I'm going to change the world every season."

Jonny Johansson, creative director of Swedish fashion label, Acne describes his aesthetic  as a "crash" between unlikes--feminine and masculine, uptown meets downtown. When I first learned about Acne...maybe 3 years ago, I was impressed and even a bit confused by their broad spectrum of influence, venturing into furniture design, editorial and keep everything Sweden-based.

Unlike most who strive to be in Paris, Johansson cherishes being in Sweden as it's true to who he is and the essence of the line. "I just think we do something a bit different, that's why people like it. I don't even want to think about what it is. I might lose it."
View the interview //HERE//
//See below for his fave places in Sweden

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x