| 2 comments ]

Photobucket
//DEETS// Not Just Vintage vintage hat Urban Renewel vintage Pendleton blazer Princess of the Posse tee BDG jeans Uniqlo Men's Heat Tech socks Steve Madden boots

Hope you made it out to the Panda Pop Up shop! It was super cute, wonderfully curated. Odd & Even was well received--thanks so much to friends and patrons who came out!

One line that I've been interested in for a bit was also featured, Princess of the Posse. Very "nails did" girl kind of line. Fun cuts and crop tops. Quirky graphics and catch phrases. I had to get the amazing recklessness of the "After Night Falls" tee featuring one of my fave gaudy gals, Grace Jones! Get yours //HERE//

2 comments

Cash said... @ January 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Feel free to send anything you dont want anymore, my way! LOL! Love this look! Super cute!! For some reason it made me think of School Daze... maybe it's the hat! Hmm..

Samantha Smikle said... @ January 29, 2011 at 8:56 AM

hahaha! actually you have a great idea cash!
I've been thinking about starting a O.M.O's Closet...you'll be the first to know! :)

s
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x