| 2 comments ]

Photobucket
Out shopping for cute tops and sweaters per my sister's Christmas gift request, I stumbled on several pieces that I liked for myself. With holiday markdowns, I was my own Secret Santa.
Photobucket
I never noticed this piece before. But with the versatility to be worn as sample as a dress or an overcoat, I had to get it. //59.95 -> sale $20!//
Photobucket
You can't see it, but this top is thick ribbed and cropped in the front. Very much A. Wang. Loved it so much tried it on two ways. //$29.90//
Photobucket
I don't think much needs to be said on this bias cut striped maxi skirt. So much is going on and it's just right! //$17.95//
Photobucket
And one of the best finds/steals this sweater that's been $59.95 forever. Today only $20!

2 comments

Tima said... @ December 21, 2010 at 10:48 PM

LOVE the skirt!!

Bows and Lavender Lips

Unknown said... @ December 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM

I love the skirt and gold sweater. Definitely some great buys at H&M. I wish the nearest one wasn't 3 hours away in my town :/

Sarah Jane R.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x