| 1 comments ]

Photobucket

The paps got me on the step and repeat! I kid!

Shots were taken of everyone who attended the Lucky Shops sale a couple weekends ago. It was basically a huge sale event that personified the deals seen at the back paegs of any Lucky issue.

But going on the last day at the last two hours pickings were slim. I'll be sure to reference the sale when I wear my vintage finds from te one vintage vendor. How lucky for even one! Other designers I looked out for were KOOBA, DVF, Charlotte Ronson, Rebecca Minkoff and of course, I had to swing by the station for the jewelry designer I work for, Miguel Ases.

See other shots from the sale //HERE//, I promise you I took the best pic! :)

1 comments

Vlouis said... @ November 17, 2010 at 9:48 PM

You look so adorable in that photo. I loveee the color scheme. I especially adore the turban.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x