| 0 comments ]

Photobucket
If you are anywhere near NYC, you know winter is...ummm here. And if you are anything like me EVERYTHING is dry. But don't worry, I have the tools to help keep you moisturized and hydrated this winter from head to toe.

HAIR - Combat itchy dry scalp with Mizani Butter Rich Nourishing Hairdress. This whipped cocoa/shea butter blend is a great protector from dry scalp and breakage. Did I mention the smell of this stuff is heavenly? CAUTION: A little goes a long way! Get yours from a fine salons nationwide, $19.00

LIPS - Avoid that Gucci/Malik Yoba tease and protect your soup coolers from the elements with Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1. Armed with cotton seed oil + SPF 4, you'll be guarded from dry chapped lips this season. .5 oz $9.00, Kiehl's

SKIN - One of my favourite potions is Aveda Pure-Fume Singular Notes Sandalwood oil. Combine this coconut oil based, ubermoisturizing elixir with your favourite moisturizer. Petrolatum and mineral oil-free, it penetrates deeply,  sealing moisture in--an amazing way to beat chapped winter skin! 1 oz $26.00,  Aveda

HEY! Stay tuned for my whipped cocoa butter concoction! My goal is to keep O.M.O Writes readers TOGETHER this season...

posted by c. bilal salaam

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x