| 0 comments ]

Photobucket
The days of "Seven Days/Seven Nights" photography are over! New Yorkers know what I'm talking about but I'm sure that every city has 'em: Girls try out their sexiest pose in a grown and sexy club for the creep walking around with the camera [vomit in my mouth, please cue real photography!]

But with Tone [Photo By Tone], Mark [The Cobrasnake], and one of my faves Antwan [I Think You're Swell], event and party photos have been elevated to new balls in your face [sometimes literally] heights. The shots are real, they're fun, young and fresh.

Antwan's shots, in particular, have this reflective quality. They look like a recollection of a memory, which can't be easy potatoes to accomplish. See more of his shots //HERE//

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x