| 0 comments ]

Photobucket
Here I ran into Maureen. We were jut saying we needed to hang out on twitter! Follow her on twitter...

40 oz bounce is a celebration of sorts for several holidays in the year. The highlight beside the amazing people, music and good times are the free 40s! But what's a 40oz Bounce without the 40?

You guessed it, a 0oz Bounce and that's what I named it for the entire day. But like I said, the peeps are still amazing and my friends and I made the most of it. The shots are in order of literally heading over there to leaving...it'll be like you were there!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's blogger, Ricci Steez
Photobucket
Tigga Calore!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cor', Steph and her friends...
Photobucket
Mitch and Angela
Photobucket
My Muse, Corey
Photobucket
Love this kid! I shoot him whenever I can!
Photobucket
The youth was out! Maybe not as young to say "youth" but they're adorable!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fola Sade of one of my faves LOVE FOLA. She's here with her tag book for the blog. If you're lucky you'll run into her for a spot!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x