| 0 comments ]

One visit on "Style Like U" is dangerous when I have a "To Do" list lined up. I literally lose sense of time and responsibility on the site. All the features are just so interesting! I'm excited to say that a couple of friends have recently been featured.

First up is my girl Celia Smith, who I've known since my days interning at Vibe Vixen where she was the fashion assistant. She now runs the blog,  A Fraction of Fashion and is developing her own line Thraed.

Celia Smith and Tasha Beltran from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

Here's Ugo! Designer and just plain 'ol super fly guy. You'll know him if you see him on the street, he never misses a beat...

Ugo Mozie from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

Former model, Jenny Shimuzi and Bess Sales Consultant Zamari Graham-Smith aren't my friends. I don't know them at all...but I wish I did! Both of them say profound ideas and Jenny blew my mind when she flips the brim of her fedora and instantly makes it so her, so effortlessly! You'll see what I mean...

Jenny Shimizu from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.


Zamari from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x