| 8 comments ]

Photobucket
Deets: H&M striped dress, polka dot sheer socks French Connection sweater Random sheer tights Aldo wedges

So I felt super dressed up for work yesterday. Even the guard [random tidbit: this old man who wants to take me to his cottage in PA] at the front desk confirmed my feeling as I walked in. He's like, "Wow!" I'm like, "Oh nooo! Is it too much??"

The sheer hosiery isn't too much...Neither is the striped body con dress...And I've wore the super high wedges a bunch of times to work. But all together? I definitely looked like I belonged in someone's late night hipster spot.

But whatevs! At least I felt special and that's way better than feeling average.
Photobucket

8 comments

Fran said... @ April 13, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I think it looks awesome. Pardon me for pairing words incorrectly, but it's casual sexy...hmmm or something like that : )

JM said... @ April 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM

i like the look and you're right better to be EXTRAORDINARY and special, than average.

**two snaps up**

WORK!

IbisCaraib said... @ April 13, 2010 at 1:18 PM

"But whatevs! At least I felt special and that's way better than feeling average."

Quote of the day! I love it...(both the outfit and your outlook)

Jasmine said... @ April 13, 2010 at 9:42 PM

I'd love to know what youre doing to your hair to get it like that! It's so pretty....I love outrageous curls.

Samantha Smikle said... @ April 14, 2010 at 12:04 AM

@fran: casual sexy is exactly what it is! thanks! :)
@jm: hahhah thanks 'tae!
@ibiscaraib: quote of the day?! fantastic! hahah it's true, no?
@jasmine: i just twist it in sections and then twist that into little buns...alotta effort, like half hr worth...but take it out and voila!

Anonymous said... @ April 14, 2010 at 6:11 PM

your hair is cuteeeee

FLIP said... @ April 15, 2010 at 12:42 AM

You look good as fuck

Unknown said... @ April 15, 2010 at 12:28 PM

I think you look great. And it;s fine for work, I need some fashion tips from you on what to wear for work.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x