| 3 comments ]

Photobucket
photo cred

Now is a great time to be into nails especially with the new almond-shape trend going around. A good polish can brighten up the moments when I catch a glance of my nails. 

Wah nails started the whole art for your nails movement with salons everywhere following in their footsteps. Here's a Keith Haring design that I loooove with it's almond shape and others that I thought were great, and lastly my own nails [hot pink with gold pinkies]!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments

Anonymous said... @ April 26, 2010 at 6:38 PM

The second pic on the first row looks like a penis

Anonymous said... @ April 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM

It is a penis. Its by Keith Haring.

Anonymous said... @ May 3, 2010 at 11:36 PM

girl i love it,it's been a long time that i have been looking for a nail salon where they does that, great! and thanks for the post, i will return the favor!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x