| 2 comments ]

Photobucket
There was a shoulder pad shrine! I love a strong shoulder so the fact that Sammy D Vintage dedicated a whole section to printed shoulder pads was beyond anything I expected!

After a little wine and a cupcake and a half, I approached checkout with a handful of stuff for a whole 45 bucks! What a difference 20% off makes and the proceeds went to GiveHaitiHope.org to send a child to school.

Did I mention that Sammy reduced the sequined ruffled evening dress to 10 bucks because "no one has ever had the courage to buy it!" Sunday evening was a super amazing time.

Visit Sammy Davis Vintage here

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

Sammy D said... @ April 21, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Hey Miss Smikle! Thanks so much for the killer write up. And for appreciating the SHOULDER PAD SHRINE! There are only a handful of women [ahem .. the coolest, if you ask me] who appreciate a good shoulder pad ;-)

Let's hang soon ... more vintage deals to come ... heading to Maryland today on the HUNT! for summer collection!!!!

LaDorian said... @ April 21, 2010 at 10:36 AM

ewwww nice great vintage shop> I will have to visit some day

www.ladorian.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x