| 3 comments ]



You must eat! You must drink! And DANCE!
I'm sure we all felt at home at the Arise after party as it was all about indulging and being merry. Held at the Plaza Hotel, the party was grand and hard to get into after 11 when a concert by Ciara broke out and entry was shut down.

Friends still at the door had to devise a "mission impossible" to make it for one drink before they whisked away the buffet and shut down the seemingly never ending open bar. But I mingled with people I knew and people I didn't to keep myself entertained. Check a couple shots below and shots of the Arise show here.


friend of model, Salieu [who is pictured on right]


Fashion designer, Prajje who I know from the fashion show I coordinated at Boston University (my alma mater)

3 comments

Jennifer Rose said... @ February 16, 2010 at 5:26 PM

You look supercute! Where did u get the fur vest. I'm still on the hunt for one.

Anonymous said... @ February 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Love your bag =D

Samantha Smikle said... @ March 8, 2010 at 1:08 AM

@jennifer: thank darling! fur vest is from forever. but it's like a year old. def wore it on 2008 new year! :-/
@lovecount: thanks!!! it's like this prada one too! love to find something vintage that inspired something amazingly modern...
s
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x