| 0 comments ]

When I'm over the usual editorials and wanting to see something fresh, I can always look to Pop'Africana.


Dubbed the "Africana Global Book of Style", it is a relatively new publication, but geez, are they giving the bigwigs a run for their money! Pop'Africana also has a blog to keep tabs on the editors in between issues. As I was browsing through over the weekend, I found an awesome list entitled, "Things We Think You Should Do In the New Year". Here are some of my faves:

1. Learn French
4. Donate to a charity
5. Always buy two of anything you love
10. Become your dreams
13. Write and send hand written letters

For the complete list, click here.

What are some things you are trying out for the new year O.M.O. Writes readers??
-Steph

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x