| 4 comments ]



You don't really wonder why I love this editorial do you? It's gaudy, young, fresh, multicultural with a sister represented who's not Sessilee, Chanel or Jourdan(yes!) and it's '80s! Enjoy! [sidebar: I loooove Sessilee, but I love new faces more]




source
Deets:
Photographed by Jeffrey Cohen
Fashion Editor: Andreas Kokkino
Hair: Andre Gunn at the Wall Group
Make-up: Stevie at the Wall Group
Production: Maria Burns
Retouching: Joshua Wright
Models: Alex G at Fusion, Jeneil at New York Models,
Jonathan Marquez at Click, Jullien Herrara at Red.
Photo Assistant: Bryan Tarnowski
Fashion Assistant: Adam Ballheim

4 comments

Ti Dickenson said... @ January 4, 2010 at 10:09 PM

yes love new faces, and she is giving it in every shot.

Unknown said... @ January 4, 2010 at 11:36 PM

she looks so fab, I love the photos, definitely inspiring me to try some new things with my wardrobe :)

Samantha Smikle said... @ January 5, 2010 at 12:12 AM

@tikedi
@sarah
I love how she outshines all the guys in the very last shot. Your eyes go right to her!
thanks for loving this as much as me, ladies!
s
x

Enterrement de vie de jeune fille Paris said... @ January 10, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Très belles photos et cet univers a beaucoup de force avec toutes ces couleurs c'est très attirant
Karine

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x