| 2 comments ]


source???

These photos are all ones that I've collected over the past few weeks for inspiration of either my style or my jewelry line. I really didn't have any intention to post them, hence why I didn't save the source for any of them...well except the first shot.

I encourage you to do the same. Surf blogs and tumblrs...collect images that speak to you, even for no apparent reason and save them. Soon you'll see the underlying reasons for your style, personality or interests.

Happy Inspiration Hunting!

2 comments

Kelkev said... @ November 11, 2009 at 2:06 PM

I love your blog and because of that I want to give you the blogger award.

here's the link:

http://indiegoespop.blogspot.com/2009/11/and-blogger-award-goes-to.html

JM said... @ November 20, 2009 at 9:09 PM

<3 the collages ever time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x