| 1 comments ]

Photobucket

I love today but I can't wait for tomorrrow! First stop..after morning errands...Sobe Summer Fridays Finale.

I plan on getting there early enough for a mani AND pedi and leaving with enough swag to last for the rest of the year!

Then late into the night, I'm heading over to Beauty bar in BK for Beauty First Fridays hosted by the stylist/personality/MC, Contessa! See the collage I made of her below. She always does the most and while some people may roll their eyes at her cleavage baring tops and lame wrapped whatever-else, I live for it!

As long as she and my girl Chay$ the Gr8 [who will be selling vintage] are there, you know it's a good party!

All that to say: COME OUT!

Photobucket

1 comments

Ti Dickenson said... @ August 6, 2009 at 8:05 PM

ahhh man i wish i was there..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x