| 2 comments ]


Nothing in my fashion-obsessed life thrills me more than The Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute Gala.

Photobucket
The bold pink complemented Alek's glowing skin. Keeping the accessories simple, she let the dress speak for itself.

After a decade of actresses gracing magazine covers and ads, the supermodel has taken back her rightful place last night as the subject for the gala's theme, "Model as Muse". Considering the occasion, I was surprisingly underwhelmed by the attendees' gowns. I did however, manage to dig through the disappointments for my top five picks and an honorable mention.

Photobucket
Rhianna took menswear to the next level. This good girl has def gone bad...in every amazing way possible.

Photobucket
Stella never lets me down. A lace onesie is hard to pull it off, but she was able to do it oh so effortlessly.

Photobucket
One word. FACE. Agyness left the tough Brit-chick home and brought the Hollywood glam.

Photobucket
Dr. Lisa Airan is hands down the best dressed dermatologist ever! Balmain (my current obsession) beats those drab green scrubs any day.

Photobucket
Jessica Biel definitely deserves honorable mention for this gorgeous gown. She played it safe, but it was no way I could deny how stunning she looks.

Visit Style.com to view all of the looks. Be sure to stop back to tell me your top five best and worst dressed at The Met.

2 comments

Karen said... @ May 5, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Alek looks stunning!

Miss Mary Mac--Jatae Monique said... @ May 8, 2009 at 10:33 PM

jessica's dress is killer. very feminine, very classic...ummm...can we talk about justin's glasses?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x