| 0 comments ]

In my last post, I used the title, "He Don't Love Me No More." If you can tell me what film that's from, I'll send you a pair of these Pono beaded bangles.

Photobucket

Pono is a high end jewelry line that chooses "style before trends and boldness over blandness..." and, apparently, giving back before profits. 20 percent of the profits of these Masaai beaded bracelets goes to young African women in need. The cause called Give a Girl A Chance "aims to remedy the current imbalance of opportunity of women limited by financial resources and cultural restrictions."

Here are three hints to the film, who's supporting actress said, "He don't love me no more..."
1. 2001 film
2. Takes place in LA
3. Supporting actress can also be seen in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

The first person to email me the answer to samantha.smikle@gmail.com wins!
*Do not post the answer here. Thanks!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x