| 1 comments ]

So I rarely check my gmail. The last time was maybe in December. Who knew that it would cause misunderstandings and missed opportunities!

1. I went on a rampage to Lauren about our friendship because I thought I wasn't invited to Matt's bday weekend fun! Not true! I was invited. I just didn't check my gmail. Opps!

2, which maybe should be 1. My style icon, Catherine Baba emailed me during fashion week! I told her to let me know when she's in NY. She did! And I missed it! smh

3. I forgot about these shots that I took at the Hood By Air show last month...I think. Had to take 'em on Lauren's cam because mine died. She emailed them to my gmail, of course.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments

Veronica Marché said... @ March 30, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Well, on the bright side... the pics are great! :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x