| 2 comments ]

Guess what I've found...that's right--the perfect shade of red lipstick!

I went into Sephora asking for something in the eponymous line as my perfect fuchsia lipstick is by them. But the makeup consultant led me to Hourglass' Icon at twice the price!

At first I said, "Let's move on." But then I thought, "No, let's give it a try...doesn't cost anything to put it on..." And I love it!

For my skin tone, or any woman from a tan to dark complexion, a lip color with a blue base looks perfect on you. That's what I was looking for and I literally screamed when I put it on!

Icon is the red of all reds--long-lasting, brilliant, creamy...If you get it, you'll love it...and me forever! Kisses :)

2 comments

Who is Chay$theGreat? said... @ February 10, 2009 at 3:10 PM

just in time for V-day :)

muchas besos
C$

Miss Mary Mac--Jatae Monique said... @ February 20, 2009 at 10:49 AM

wat is a full lipped woman to do for some color?

Jm.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x