| 2 comments ]

Photo Cred: Jake Davis Blog

It's mind numbingly cold, but my saying, "It's too cold to be cute," gets thrown out the window again with this sweater trend for the fellas.

Shawl neck sweaters, or grandpa sweaters, as I affectionately call them, are the answer to a shabby chic moment.

We saw them on Ray Charles in the '50s and models in the Patrick Ervell Fall 2008 show. Get your own at places like Urban, French Connection and Oak.

Photo Cred: Patrick Ervell, Fall 2008 via men.style.com

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ January 17, 2009 at 11:12 PM

always been a fan of the grandpa sweaters... reminds me of the cosby shows... I got one for you too...

Samantha Smikle said... @ January 17, 2009 at 11:26 PM

It does! I def see cliff wearing this!!
xo,
S.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x