| 3 comments ]

Deets: 1st shot: black satin French Connection dress and tights, beauty supply shop turban, steve madden madalynn sandals worn throughout, necklace by me!
2nd shot: H&M gown
3rd shot: purple French Connection robe coat, Forever 21 fur vest

I planned to wear the black number. But the gown felt right. I hadn't worn it since the opening night of the fashion show I produced in my last year at BU. That was in '07!

This was the perfect time to break it back out, I'll sooner wear the black dress anyway.

Partied for New Year's at a friend's place in Queens...nice view of the city though.


Happy New Year!

3 comments

Unknown said... @ January 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Happy New Year!

Samantha Smikle said... @ January 2, 2009 at 12:31 PM

thanks girlie! hope yours is bright!
xo,
S.

Anonymous said... @ January 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM

The Blue Gown..STUNNING!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x