| 4 comments ]

Lizard Woman, 2007 by Katherine Bernhardt caught my eye on Jeannie's page over at Fat Fashion Assistant. Bernhardt was one of the artist profiled in Interview's art issue and while Jeannie interned there, she had this to say about Bernhardt:

"Katherine Bernhardt was super nice I loved her honesty plus she wasn't bitten by the "I'm an artist, worship me & guess what I live in Williamsburg" bug that seems to infest that city--anyone who knows New York knows exactly what I mean."

I know what she means and it's nice to know that the artist is as real as her work. Check out more of her work here.

CANADA
55 Chrystie Street, NYC
212-925-4631
Wed - Sun 12-6

4 comments

T-Shirt and Tails said... @ December 30, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Really enjoy reading your blog posts, check out my fashion blog at www.t-shirtandtails.blogspot.com,

I'd love it if you could add me to your blog list!

xxx

Samantha Smikle said... @ December 30, 2008 at 1:35 PM

Thanks so much. Added you! Be sure to add me as well!
xo and happy new year!
S.

Anonymous said... @ December 30, 2008 at 1:39 PM

all about fashion..nice to read...but dont know how to comment...hahaha

Samantha Smikle said... @ December 30, 2008 at 1:42 PM

@ iewann: awww well that's a comment :) maybe i need to start posing questions...then ppl will have a a reason to voice ideas.

what do u think??
xo,
S.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x