| 1 comments ]

What I wore: Oversized Gap sweater, Banana Republic scarf, H&M top, Max Mara skirt, French Connection tights, Payless oxfords

So I went to the I Am C.H.A.N.G.E. event tonight. I thought the event was a sure thing when a couple of my friends, including Melissa L. who invited me, didn't get confirmed when the list filled. Melissa B. and I went, prepared to rub elbows with the B listers like Lil' Kim (that was mean, but I'm bitter!).

We get there and discover that our RSVP is for "press access" only. That's usually a good thing right?
"Can I go inside, now?"
"No, you get to stand right by the red carpet and take pictures."

No free drinks? No gift bag? No entry? Not excited about being paparazzi, I walked away from the herd of celeb-feigned photogs.

I had even built an email repore with the girl who controlled the rsvp confirmation. You think she would have given me a heads up! What a waste but better events are definitely to come...

1 comments

Ti Dickenson said... @ November 5, 2008 at 12:08 PM

that definitely sucks

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x