| 2 comments ]


In the last debate, Obama warned us that we'd have to stop living beyond our means to turn the economy around...and I agree. But if you compare our outrageous spending habits to a bad relationship, let's call my purchase the best break up sex ever.
.
It felt right from the instant I tried it on and it makes me realize that there are two things that pushes you to buy something you know you shouldn't:
1. If it feels like it's made for YOU
2. If you still think about it days after you lay eyes on it
.
The bag is BCBGMax Azria. It's Fall 2007--a year later and there was a single one waiting for me at the store in Soho on Saturday. Destiny, no? But I left it behind only to have it on my mind for the rest of the weekend!
.
So I figured, I'll pinch and save with the rest of the nation in the coming year, but not before I get the bag that stole my stylish little heart.
.

2 comments

kiki said... @ October 22, 2008 at 5:55 PM

I am in love with that bag

Samantha Smikle said... @ October 26, 2008 at 1:20 AM

Riiight! :)
xo,
S.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x