| 1 comments ]

Although New York Fashion Week is a wrap, it has left impressions on me that will last through...well, spring. Here are a few looks from shows that I found to be in line with my style without any adjustment to the look.

3.1 Phillip Lim

Marc Jacobs


Phi
Preen

Coming soon are all my picks from various designers. One look from the following designers epitomizes my style: Yigal Azrouel, Rachel Comey, Nicole Miller, United Bamboo, Karen Walker, Jonathan Saunders, Catherine Malandrino, Shipley & Halmos and Kai Kuhne.

But there are several looks from these designers: Catherine Holstein, Preen, Sue Stemp, Charlotte Ronson, Matthew Williamson, Marc Jacobs, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Phi.

1 comments

teena leonĂ© said... @ September 17, 2008 at 7:00 PM

i adore that dress and shoe from Preen! I love the gray/orange combo. *must try* ..marc jacobs was fantastic.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x