| 6 comments ]

Got my hair did, now I'm ready for Fashion Week festivities (that take place after 6pm)...



No shows in the day for me...I'll be locked in the NY Magazine office tagging photos from the shows. Dress: red, shoes: metallic...It's actually harder than it sounds--you start questioning your common sense: "Is that length considered a jacket or a coat?" "Is that in the brown or yellow family?" Valid questions, no? :)

p.s. I didn't say the best part! I select the photos that are put on the site for shows that are assigned to me! Can I add photo editor to my resume now? :)

6 comments

Amanda said... @ September 2, 2008 at 9:56 PM

funny- i was considering freelancing for NY mag doing photo production work during fashion week but then i saw the schedule and i wouldn't even make it to any fashion week shows(they want people all weekend too)!

Samantha Smikle said... @ September 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM

I know! Craziness. I plan to meet lots of people there though. let's see how that works out... Since your going to shows, I wanna see lots of pics on your blog and feel like I was there! K?
:)
S.

Don said... @ September 3, 2008 at 2:55 AM

Hey Samantha,

It's late, but me and my female friend was checking out your blog and I have a blog that you would be interested in, and vice versa. As I remember more I will let you know.

http://browngirlgumbo.blogspot.com/

She's somewhat similiar to you blog. And an excellent blogger like yourself.

FASHION CHALET said... @ September 3, 2008 at 12:26 PM

Pretty top and self portrait :)

Da Fashionista said... @ September 3, 2008 at 9:04 PM

pretty pretty!

wish i was in nyc. love fashion week. there's a different vibe in the air.

Samantha Smikle said... @ September 4, 2008 at 12:02 AM

Checked out her blog--cute! and glam network?? nice!
thanks girls! and yes there is a vibe in the air. i feel like everyone is walking around with a strut in there step now--so funny!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response...
omo
x